If your work doesn’t involve photography or illustration, you can still create a portfolio. How?
- Showcase your mad Excel skills by showing a complicated spreadsheet you created
- If you’re a writer, you can post excerpts of your work
- If you’re a project manager, you can include an example of a critical path
- If you’re a sales manager, you can prove your expertise with a graph of your exceptional sales results
- If you’re a PowerPoint genius, you can show a couple of pages of your most exciting charts and/or graphs
- If you’re a resource or HR manager (and really for any professional should do this), you can post (once you’ve obtained permission from the parties involved) positive comments and praise you have received!!
Do you shoot photographs or video? Illustrate, paint, or draw? Design things? If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above, WordPress.com is the perfect place to show your stuff. We’ve just launched WordPress.com/portfolios to help you build an online portfolio you’re proud of.
Over 30 portfolio themes
Customize your theme
Your online portfolio is about you and your personal brand. All of our themes let you set a custom header image and a custom background image or color.
Turn your portfolio site into a work of art in itself with the Custom Design upgrade. Choose the fonts and colors that match your personal style, and tweak your design even further with Custom…
View original post 369 more words